Cute Courtney Reese was nice enough to give me a Happy Award for my blog. She's a writer with excellent taste in books and a really cool blog layout. Since I've been busy beta reading for one of my critique partners, I've neglected posting much this past week. So the Happy Award gives me an excuse to take time and post ten things that make me happy.
1. My hyper Pomeranian, Pippin, who makes me feel like a star every time I walk into a room.
2. Laughing so hard my stomach hurts.
3. Modern Family, Arrested Development, Glee, and especially Lost!!! I can't wait for Season 6!!!
4. Cupcakes. If it wasn't for my relationship with the cupcake shop, I doubt I'd get any writing or revisions done at all.
5. A good book with characters I fall in love with and want to read again and again.
6. The kiss between Aragorn and Arwen at the end of The Lord of The Rings, Return of The King. Every man on earth should have to take kissing lessons from that scene.
7. The gnocchi at Cucina Toscana in Salt Lake City.
8. The sound of a V8 muscle car.
9. The smell of rain.
10. Hearing a great song that I haven't heard in awhile and remembering how much I love it.