Top 10 Things You'd Change About High School if You Could Go Back in Time
1. I would have used less hairspray. Much. Less.
2. Bought a ceramic flat iron to tame my curly hair at a much younger age.
3. Doc Martens would not have been the only brand of shoes in my closet.
4. Under no circumstances would I have let my mom convince me to wear the bunny costume in the town parade.
5. Invested in mascara that didn’t make my eyelashes look like spider legs.
6. Learned a foreign language so my foreign language requirement class in college would have been much easier.
7. Warned my dates I was a vegetarian before they cooked steak/burgers/hot dogs for dinner.
8. I would not have let my teachers convince me to attempt a ventriloquism act during the annual talent show.
9. Would have learned how to find figure flattering jeans at an earlier age.
10. Considering how much oil my classic Mustang went through, I would have purchased stock in oil companies.