Monday, December 19, 2016

Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays!!! This update is going to be short because I have SO many deadlines! But I have so many deadlines because I'm working a TON right now!

Books are coming! Lots of books!!!

I know you want to know what they are, and when they'll be born, so here's what I'm working on, and tentative dates for when they'll be out!

But first, Chasing Brynn came out last month! Isn't the cover romantic?!? I'm in love with how pretty it is, and my gorgeous cover models! Brynn is one of my favorite characters, and her story is actually the one that gave me the idea for the Tempting Series, but Syd and Jax demanded their story be told first. The Tempting books are all standalones, but they do have characters who cross over, so you get to see Sydney, Jax, Courtney, and Collin here too. Also, Brynn's love interest is one of my favorite heroes I've ever written. The summary is below! If you don't have it yet, you can get it here:



Witty and blunt blogger, Brynn Harper, has a knack for incredible sex. As a graduate student studying to be a sex therapist, Brynn’s heard her fair share of intimate horror stories. Starting an anonymous blog offering naughty advice changes her life. When a competitor tries to "out-blog" her with equally risqué posts from a male perspective, Brynn vows to shut him down.

But as she gets to know the mystery man on the other side of the keyboard, her interest piques. Smart and funny, the man might be able to charm her pants off—if she ever meets him in person. Brynn’s not interested in relationships though, which is exactly what she keeps telling sexy, confident, and persistent law student, Cade Brett, her walking fantasy with a fondness for handcuffs. She can’t get him out of her mind, but he won’t give her what she wants—unless she agrees to date him first.

Torn between the alpha mystery man, and the infuriatingly enticing Cade, commitment-phobic Brynn is in over her head. But one of them could be the love of her life if Brynn can relinquish control and give in to her heart.

Tempting Series
Tempting Sydney, Book 1
Chasing Brynn, Book 2
Convincing Courtney, Book 3 (Coming 2017)

 

And now my schedule! Most of these are for the first half of 2017...I'll be adding to it as the year goes on!


Convincing Courtney (Book 3 of the Tempting Series)
Coming Winter/Spring 2017

The Devil Has Tattoos (A Kate Saxee Mystery, Book 3)
Spring/Summer 2017

Emblem of Eternity, Book 3 
2017
I know! It's the one a lot of you have been waiting so patiently for, and I appreciate that more than I can say. As most of you know, it's the book I was working on when my best friend and editor, Ashley, suddenly passed away. For a long time, I didn't know if I'd be able to continue writing at all. Writing is an emotional process for me. Ashley's death, and an ocean of grief, were tied in my mind to that book. After trying to work on Emblem of Eternity 3 unsuccessfully several times, I realized I needed to either quit my writing career, or work on other books. I chose to work on other books with the hope that eventually, I'd get to a point where I could finish the Emblem of Eternity series the way I wanted to, and the way that would have made Ashley proud. I'm finally in that place, and ready to start working on it again so I can release it in 2017. I'll post more details about the firm release date when I have them, but I'm excited to finish Evie, Alex, and Emil's story. I hope you'll love it, and I appreciate you being so patient and understanding!
  
A few secret projects!
2017...stay tuned!



Angela Corbett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

4 comments:

  1. Gah! Excited for the new Kate Saxee book!!!d

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the next Kate Saxee! I'm missing Hawke something fierce!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me so happy, Brittany! Thank you!!! :D My dad is here listening to Neil Diamond while he works on our basement and the music makes me want to stop everything and work on the next Kate Saxee book! :)

      Delete