Saturday, March 27, 2010

Basement and Edits

I know it's been a while since I posted but I promise, I haven't forgotten about my blog! My dad has been in town for the past few weeks and my husband and I have been busy helping him finish the basement in our house! I'm very excited to get it done and start shopping! Speaking of that, if anyone knows of great places to get carpet and tile deals in Utah, please let me know!!!

In addition to the basement, Amazing Ashley has been editing my current book, Branson Heights, for the last week and she's almost done! Yes, she took time out of her busy schedule and several precious days from her spring break to help me out...because she is just that amazing. I'm hoping to get it edited in the next couple of weeks, but for now, I'm off to do more work on the basement! I'll post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment