Thursday, May 31, 2012

BEA!!!



BookExpo America is almost here!!!

I'm SO excited to spend a few days surrounded by people who love books as much as I do! I'm also excited because I'll finally get to meet some of my online friends in person! So, if you're at BEA, I want to see you!

Here's my schedule for BEA.

Wednesday, June 6th, 3:00 PM
I'll be answering questions live in the Pendrell Publishing Booth (Booth 2054) with friend and author Lani Woodland! You can tweet questions to @Pendrellpublish. People who send questions will be entered to win signed copies of all of Pendrell's titles, including Eternal Starling!

Thursday, June 7th, 2:00-3:00 PM
I'm signing Eternal Starling in the Pendrell Booth (Booth 2054). Books will also be on sale for $15 for BEA, so come and get your signed copy!

Pendrell also has other events and contests going on, so be sure to look at the Pendrell schedule here.

Also, if you're looking for me and can't find me, tweet me at @AngCorbett! I'll have my phone, and I'll tweet you back! I can't wait to hear from you, and hopefully meet some of you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment