Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Devil Drinks Coffee Release Day!!!




Guess what??? It's the official eBook release day for The Devil Drinks Coffee!!!

*flails*

The eBook is only 2.99! Click on the links below to get it!


The paperback isn't currently listed at online retailers, but it will be available in a few weeks online at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Book Depository, etc. You'll also be able to buy a signed copy from me on my website in a few weeks!



Also, as a fun release day promotion, my Eternal Starling publisher has made Eternal Starling free on Amazon for 2 days! Here's the link!

Eternal Starling

The Devil Drinks Coffee and Eternal Starling are books in different genres. The Devil Drinks Coffee is adult contemporary, and Eternal Starling is Young Adult Paranormal Romance, but they both have the same funny tone, so if you like one, I think you'll probably like the other. And since Eternal Starling is free for now, grab it while you can.



I'll be online all day today celebrating the release, and I *might* be giving some stuff away and posting more teasers! So, watch my Facebook page and Twitter, and tweet me or post book thoughts/questions on Facebook!

Also, don't you just love the cow pic? If you're wondering why he's surprised, the answer is in the book! :) Thank you so much for all of your support! Happy reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment