Friday, March 2, 2012

Find me at BEA!!!



Guess who just booked their plane ticket for BEA June 5-7???

Meeeeeeeee!!!!! *happy dance*

There are so many bloggers, authors, fans, and friends I've met online. I'm really excited to get to finally meet some of you in person!

Oh, and another very exciting announcement about BEA....

The cover and title for Emblem of Eternity Book 2 will be revealed at the conference!!!

I was at the cover shoot a few weeks ago, my friends. I've seen the AH-MAZING photos photographer Lani Woodland took! The cover is going to be gorgeous, and you won't want to miss the reveal!

So make sure you come and see me! I'll be signing in the Pendrell Publishing booth (Booth #2040) on Thursday, June 7th. Hopefully, I'll be doing some other events too, so I'll keep you updated when I know about them, and they'll also be listed on the Events page on my website.

So, who else is going to BEA???

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm going to be there too! I'll be looking for you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there as well and will be sure to stop by the Pendrell Booth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! I hope I get to see you both, LM and Erica! :)

    ReplyDelete