Monday, April 14, 2014

Devilishly Short Novelette #1 Early Relase!!!



The next Kate Saxee Mystery story is here!!!

And you can buy it RIGHT now, for only 99 cents!

Devilishly Short #1 was supposed to come out in 2 weeks, but when I got it back from production early, I decided to release it right away!

Devilishly Short #1 is the first in the Kate Saxee Mystery Series Novelettes. I'm going to release a novelette between each full-length Devil novel.

Now, I know you're saying, what the crap, Ang??? Why not just release the next Kate Saxee book!?! Well, it all comes down to time. A 90,000-100,000 word Kate Saxee novel takes me A LOT longer to write, edit, and produce than a shorter novelette. Plus, I'm usually working on at least 2-4 different novels at a time, so it takes me awhile to get the books shiny, pretty and ready for you to read. But, I love the Kate Saxee series so much that I thought it would be fun to release these shorter stories between the books, so you don't have to wait *as* long to hear from Kate, Hawke, Drake, and all the crazy people in Branson Falls. Heaven knows, Kate's mom has plenty of time to cause trouble between books!

For those of you cursing me because you don't want to read a short story, but feel like you'll be lost in the series if you don't, fear not! The Devilishly Short Novelettes stand alone from the rest of the Devil books. They won't affect the story in the next novel...though, sometimes they might hint at it.  :)

Also, the Devilishly Short Novelettes will only be available in eBooks. If you don't have an eReader, you can download the book using the Kindle or Nook app on your smart phone or tablet. Or, you should be able to buy it and read it on your computer.

I hope you have as much fun reading Devilishly Short #1 as I had writing it! And maybe it will inspire you to bake some bread. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment